1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tales of Stormshadow Mountain

Discussion in 'Collaborative Writing' started by Steel, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Discuss things here.

Any ideas that you might have, as long as they aren't huge plot give aways, etc.

I am starting it off again with a small post, nothing too immersive. Feel free to post as large as you want. I think we should keep the posting limit to 4 days to a week. If no post is up in a week, then whoever's next in line can post. If you can't think of something to post, put it here and we'll go from there. Sound good to everyone else?

2. Domino

Domino CGO

Aye, sounds perfect! I'm really excited to get these going again.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

Since you decided to put this here in rp and such then thats cool took me a while to find a section within a section lol had trouble finding this thread. Anyways As I was reading over things not sure if Azy still wants to be a random part of this as a villian or not I have no clue but if we are keeping the sam order you listed before or not I would imagine we would be which means it would be Dom next. I just wanna be sure we are indeed gonna keep that same order. Also since you put up a discussion thread for the collaberative writing section I would have thought this would then be marked under that section. Either way its cool with me and if you don't mind you can probably delete that inspiration thread now that we have a discussion one.

4. Valkyrie

Ifin its alright with everyone I will let it stand till after the weekend but unless someone is planning a post might I then skip since it has been over a week since the last post I do believe its dom's turn but I understand you guys have been going through alot of things and have been busy with alot of plans so let me know one way or another and I will post or continue waiting either way.

5. Steel

I apologize for not posting. I haven't really had a whole lot of time to do much of anything, let alone posting. But, I will try, and if I don't get anything up in the next few days, then I'll pass the torch to Dom.

6. Steel

7. Valkyrie

I am going to go ahead and assume that the char sheets and beginning stuff for all characters involved has indeed been lost for stormshadow and that we may have to create new ones from our memories and then move the story along?

8. Steel

Unfortunately, that is correct. It's up to you guys if you wanna put the story on hold and do that or keep it going while we create them.

9. Steel

Hey guys. I am just gonna say this and hope that it actually works: Domino will have a post up on Tuesday *crosses fingers*

10. Valkyrie

Sounds good as for the char sheets rewrite them briefly for guideline sake.

11. Steel

Right. Pictures, as well...if possible.

12. Valkyrie

13. Domino

Domino CGO

KITSUNE TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!! Definitely in a posting mood today.

14. Steel

Expect a post or two tomorrow.

15. Valkyrie

looking at the order of who's next it looks like your up on this one Dom if not can we get you to let us know if your gonna pass?

16. Domino

Domino CGO

I was actually in the middle of posting in this one the other day and just forgot to post it up or something >.< In any case, I'll be posting today for sure.

17. Domino

Domino CGO

Rikimaru's facial expressions are only seen from his eyes. He is wearing a half face mask, covering his mouth, nose, cheeks, and ears. Good post, Valk, just that one little detail.

18. Steel

Just because. Listen to this song during Valk's post and until Lesature disappears in my post. Then listen to this song.

19. Steel

20. Steel