1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furys....departure...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fury_, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Fury_

Fury_ Member

Well everyone, we knew this day would come. You all are moving to retail while i cannot. It hurts me to say this but, i will no longer be part of riffraffsyndicate. For I am not on the same server, not in the guild, and prob never will be. I will miss all of you my dear friends. But just like seasons, they dont last forever, it is my time to go. I will be leaving next friday (Aug. 26) this will give u guys time to replay goodbye messages if you wish. Farewell my friends :( good luck.

2. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Um...just because you aren't on the same server as we are doesn't mean you have to leave. Riff raff isn't just about World of Warcraft, it's about having people to talk to when you need them, it's about having a place to go to discuss things you're interested in and passionate about. It's a group of people who are, in essence, a family who is there regardless of circumstance and situation. We have role plays, music threads, game threads, stories, and all around general discussions. If you leave simply because you aren't playing a game with us, then you're leaving for the wrong reason, and you have been here for the wrong reason. So you don't play WoW with us anymore, so what? You're still here, you still talk to us. And though we haven't had a chance to be online in a very long time (seeing as how everyone has been super busy this summer), we are still here and I still check the site every day. Don't leave because you don't play the same game with us, stay because you have a place to come to if you need a break from reality. Fury.....DON'T LEAVE ME!!! :D

3. Shalifax

Shalifax New Member

Being part of a guild is being part of a group of people interested in joining ranks with each other and reaping the benefits of having people like you by your side in a game.

Being a part of a clan is moreso the same, but throughout multiple games. And with less fellowship.

Being a part of a Syndicate is, by definition, a lifetime purpose. A Syndicate is a group of people authorized to undertake a duty or purpose until the grave. Our purpose is to bring fellowship and entertainment to each other through whatever means we can. You don't have to be with us for every step of the way to be a part of this. You're already a great part of this.

I am here because we had met on Eternal and I had busily, though arrogantly slayed more than my share of mobs and joined with you on some random quests in Stranglethorn Vale. Through what little I had talked about my guild of Pomegranates (which to this day I will still swear its what they were), you had decided I may have a better time in your guild. The guild of THIS Syndiacte. And you were right. I quickly found reason where it had been lacking. I found something to do where I had none before. I found stability in emptiness. I found power of pizza-late-making. And found fellowship when I needed it most. The day I signed onto this website was the day I lost my purity, if any, and became part of the Syndicate. Where the riff raff roams. Where I now roam.

To turn your back on the Syndicate brings nothing but sorrow, trouble, and a massive bill for a group of hitmen bent on systematically taking each other out in a bold attempt to confuse the police force about who exactly killed you from 150 meters away from a rooftop with a silenced precision rifle. A even moreso bold act of killing the one who left the Syndicate which has a "To the end of days" contract imprinted in the log in screen.

But what is important is that we are your friends Fury. We are a small group of people bent on a purpose that we cannot discuss per the first and second rule of this Syndicate. But we are your friends. If nothing else, be a part of us within the Witness Protection program. Cause there is only one place safe enough for you. New Jersey. Cause NOBODY likes New jersey. Not even richly paid Russian hitmen. Whom go by RPRH or "RiPR" (reaper)for funsies.

In the end, all that matters is you embrace us with as much affection before your final days within the Syndicate as we embrace you. And you don't sleep facing away from your doorway or any window. Ever again.

Remember Fury, you may leave us, but we will never leave you.... alive...ever.

With love,
    The Dave

P.S. DON"T EVER GO TO SLEEP AGAIN

<3

4. Fury_

Fury_ Member

Oh well its true that we can still talk on here. Its the fact that we dont, i dont go on TS3 alot, but when i do no ones on so. I mean ill stay it just gets lonely being all by myself, id enjoy being on teamspeak if we even have the server, i guess ill stick around. I would like you, Steel, to speak with me some time about the whole Retail thing, cuz i thought it over and i might be able to do it, you'd just have to dumb it down for me, id appreciate it!

With love and care from germany!
    -Fury

5. Steel

Shalifax, I implore you to reconsider the death threat that you have improperly, and prematurely, placed upon Fury's life....lest you forget about number 4 sitting outside of your window every night.

As for your requests, Fury, I would be more than happy to oblige them. Here's the problem, and why no one is really online when you get on TS3 (which we do still have.) You are in Germany, and I have no idea what time it is there when it is a certain time here. So, if you wouldn't mind, post what time it is when you reply to this, that way I can make an appointed time for you and I to talk. It might end up that you have to A.) get up early in the morning to play/talk with us on TS...or B.) stay up SUPER late and sleep into the day :p

Either of those I am okay with and am willing to sacrifice your sleep to do so. :D

Also, you can add me on facebook if you so desire, just PM me your information and I'll look for you (that is, assuming you have Facebook.) This way, I will only ever be a simple PM/E-mail away....if nothing else. You and I will need to discuss this upcoming move to Retail VERY soon if you want to do it, so please PM me any and all questions you have and I will answer them all as quickly as I can. Believe me, it would be nice to have you back....I mean, you're the reason the guild is together the way it is. Though, we could certainly use Derm back with us, too. Anyway, get back to me as soon as you can with what time it is there and all that good stuff.

As for you, Dave....you're very clever, and even though it was clouded in mystery and deceipt and death, that was actually a very moving speech. Some of which I would like to use in the login screen and the registration page, if you'd be alright with that.

6. Steel

I CAN'T BELEIVE I FORGOT THIS!!!

Fury, Dante lives just a hop, skip, and a jump away from you now! What part of Germany are you in?!

7. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

o yeah i can annoy you on ts if you want :D i just dont play WOW you proly hear my whining bout little kids on minecraft not reading the damn signs :D

8. Fury_

Fury_ Member

Hmm, welcome to germant my friend. I dont mind the death threat steel. But since i recently moved here my hours are all messed up making it difficult to sleep during the night and be on at day. So i could easily come on early or late. Id just need to know when ur gunna be on TS3 and what the IP/Password is. As far as facebook, i dont have one but id be more than happy to just make one for the PMing privileges. I guess ill just send u a friend request, considering id have to find u first, wow that sounds creepy. But anyway, sure i can do that, sounds good.

9. Steel

I HAVE A FACEBOOK STALKER!! I'M STRANGELY HAPPY! The TS server is ts.riffraffsyndicate.com, no password. I can't remember what else I wanted to say, but okay.

10. Fury_

Fury_ Member

Well u probably wanted to tell me ur facebook stuff so i can search u haha, u can pm me it here or post it in replay if ur not afraid of anyone else stalking u. I WANNA STALK U AND NO ONE ELSE CAN XD

11. Steel

ERMERGERD! NO ONE ELSE CAN STALK ME! YOU HEAR THAT?! NO ONE!!!! I'll pm it to you right now. And then I'm gonna eat my Spaghetti-O's and sandwiches.

12. Fury_

Fury_ Member

ok i just got it thanks man! enjoy ur spaghettios!

13. Shalifax

Shalifax New Member

Deayth threats? I was never here man. I don't know you guys. PRANK CALLER! PRANK CALLER! /hangs up phone

Honestly, if my words, however dark, can be used to better our Syndicate. The Syndicate for which I am prepared to die for as per rule #5 and #7. I will gladly fork over said words for the betterment of the guild, the Syndicate, and the peoples in which they both represent.

Fury, I've got a Cataclysm keycode if you want it. I've offered it up on here before,l but it has so far gone unneeded. Its a brand new copy of Cataclysm that I do not need nor has been used. In giving you the keycode, you can update your battle.net account to Cataclysm and be able to play retail with us after your talk with Steel and whatnot. Then you can download the Cata client from the battle.net website for free having had your account updated to Cata.

I wish you luck in getting onto retail. I could use some company now and then in the off hours when people aren't around and I've got plenty of toons to work on with you if you wish for some company in your leveling process.

Regards, The Dave

14. Fury_

Fury_ Member

Well dave im here, the threats increase the words and definition! ERMERGERD! me and joe are book face frands :D. But oh well, im here for ya dave!

15. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

I want to stalk joe on facebook 2!!!

16. Fury_

Fury_ Member

Dave, i already got cataclysm and im all set to go, but thanks for the offer key anyway!