1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Valkyrie, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

Happppppppppy BIRthday oh my goodest and bester friend Steel cause he is my gooder bestest friend lalalala and I wish him a happy birthday oh oh oh cause he is awesome and deserves a birthday ooo oooo. Okay now that I got that out of the way have a gooder birthday buddy and oh Dom hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek in a na embarrasing way and say Valk wishes you happy birthday I would do it and comprimize his respectability in public as a guy but unfortunatly I can't get there and besides Know ing my bester gooder friend he would probably roll with the joke and end up making it more embarrassing for me so do it good eh. But be gentle he is older now and I don't want him throwing a hip or something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You scare me, Valk....but you're right, I would totally turn it back on you and make you wet yourself with how embarassing it would be....and by wet yourself I mean you would pee because you're laughing so hard. Remember the night we went out to your friends house to celebrate something, and you and I got into that gay arguement? You couldn't keep up with me and ended up crying so hard that you almost wet your pants. Just sayin', I've almost done it before, but stopped before it got too bad. Don't make me do it again, because I will. And now you have to come visit me, just get over it.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

ohh gawd I tried to forget that day damn you lol now I am gonna have issues all night lol hopefully some posting will happen tonight or maybe I will see you guys online. Gonna try and get my wife to make a character so I can set up her addons and maybe get her ready to start learning how to play but we'll see. Either way I am hoping I am able to get on tonight.

4. Steel

As part of my birthday, I'm going to be getting on. I can tell ya that much right now. However, the TS server was down last night (when you and your son were supposed to be online ahem!!)

5. Steel

FYI My mom just made a fart joke about Don Knotts

6. Domino

Domino CGO

Valk, done and done! Happy Birthday, my beloved Steel! You may be older, but I still love you. And...I'm definitely ready for some WoW action tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Steel

Birthday was really good except my sister didn't show up until 9:30 at night, with her new boyfriend (whom I said I didn't want to come over because I just wanted to spend it with the people i was close to), she wished me a very, very, very quick happy birthday (you blinked, you missed it) and then I didn't see her for the rest of the night. However, the end of it (what happened about 40 minutes ago) wasn't all that great either. But, I don't really wanna go into that. So...yeah. My streak continues. Just another day. Thanks for the birthday wishes you guys, I really appreciate it.

8. Xalx Aurion

Xalx Aurion Member

It's a little late but xD. Happy birthday!

9. Shalifax

Shalifax New Member

We had a good time online though.

You have to excuse me though. I have a thing against wishing 'happy birthday' and 'congratulations'. Its a societal thing. And this society just isn't for me. I'm sure you understand having spent time with me ingame.

Either way, we'll continue to rock ass.

10. Fury_

Fury_ Member

I feel bad for the late response, been hectic, but happy birthday anyway my friend. I hope fortune and virtue finds its way into your heart on this day. Happy birthday my brother from another mother!!

11. Steel

You all scare me...

12. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

i.....MISSED IT.....

Happy late birthday from the dutchmen Steel!
    *Presents present thats already opened*

Ehm... there supposed to be something in here.... Must have run away... hate it when that happens.

13. Steel

*looks at the empty present* It didn't run away....the present is right here. *looks at Dante and smiles....insert really cheesy, cliche happy music*

XD Thanks bro!