1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LoCo

Discussion in 'Collaborative Writing' started by Steel, May 12, 2011.

1. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

Land of chaos and control

A shot rings out. A sound of clinking metal can be heard on the dirt covered asphalt as a gun falls from its owner’s hand. The air of wind escapes his lung as he looks down to see the trickle of blood leak from his chest, the unforgiving sting of lifeless drain. He falls to his knees, a hand covering the unnatural opening in his ribs. His face falls to the ground as a gust of wind picks up the dust from his body, carrying it to purgatory, his soul whisping away with it. His killer walks over to his body, discovering that he truly is the victor. He kneels down and retrieves his fallen victim’s weapon before turning and leaving the body for the ravens. One more person out of his way on his journey of conquest….this is the land of Locarion, the land of Chaos and Control.

Setting:
    The world is not entirely put together, at least not as well as it once was. There are three categories of people: those who own the world, those who want to own the world, and those who are viciously caught in the middle (also known as “just trying to survive”). The time setting is….unknown….futuristic technology thrown in with old western living. Lots of sun, little water (outside of the cities) but there are the few oasis strewn about the surface.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Name:

Weapon(s): Keep them reasonable. You aren't going to be able to carry 14 weapons on you, this isn't an arsenal competition.

PhysicalDescription: Include any noticeable marks (i.e. scars, tattoo, etc.)

Biography:

2. Steel

Name: Jonah Juarez

Weapon(s): 3 revolvers, each a .45 Long Barrel Colt.
    Revover One, given to him by his father.
    Revolver Two, owned by him, personally.
    Revoler Three, owned by his parish.
    Oh, and he carries a hardback, leather bound Bible.

PhysicalDescription: Jonah has a couple of distinguishing marks. The dual scar on his lip and the look in his eyes.

Biography: Jonah was, before he snapped, a priest in a local parish. His father was a master gun smith, making some of the best weapons in the city. He taught Jonah how to shoot, and thus he became quite the marksman. The priests of today are allowed to marry, and so Jonah took a wife. His wife bore a child....but then all hell broke loose in Jonah's life.

When Jonah's child was 12 years old, something terrible happened. During a regular Sunday service, a group of bandits an thugs broke into the church and began taking all of the valuables. Jonah asked them stop, and the congregation began to get uppity. The bandits began to open fire, injuring 30 and killing 8, two of which were his wife and son. Jonah, being injured to the point of near deah, went crazy when he woke up. He swore revenge on the ones who took his world from him. Everyone in town knows who he is now, and they also know to stay away from him.

I will be doing my second character later.

3. Steel

Name: Brandon Heat (Is known to everyone else as 'Bear' or 'Grave')

Weapon(s): Two custom made handguns with unconventional ways of chambering and reloading. He seems to be the only one who knows how to use them. They fire .44 caliber bullets.

[PLAYER KNOWLEDGE ONLY]
    His guns are barrel mounted cartridges.

PhysicalDescription: Bear has a scar stretching just over his cheek bone, down from his left eye, as depicted in this face picture. Bear stands at a staggering 6'3", and weighs in at 256 pounds. The distinguishing marks are on his face, but the non-visible scars are as follows:
    1 scar on his left, upper shoulder.
    1 scar that stretches around his hip on his right side, from the front to just barely around his back.
    1 scar that rises, diagonally, from his middle, left back to his right shoulder blade.
    2 parallel scars on his right thigh.
    He has approximately 8 scars from bullets on his torso, and 5 on his back, varying in size and shape.
    Bear
    Full picture, he doesn't have the giant holsters or belts of ammo. He has one leg holster on his right side and one shoulder holster under his trench coat.

Biography: Bear is extremely quiet, ONLY speaking when he feels that it's necessary. He is not rude, by any means, unless it's absolutely called for. He hardly ever instigates a fight, but he will not be pushed around, nor will he allow his friends to be pushed around.

He has no family to speak of, and he only has two close friends. He has lived on the streets for as long as he can remember. At the age of 17, he was picked up by 'The Organization,' an underground syndicate that seemingly runs the underbelly and surface of the city of Locarion.

Bear started out at the bottom, as a collector for horse race debts that don't get paid. He met the leader of the company, Big Daddy, and was quickly brought in as their number one hitman. He volunteers for every job, and is the first to step forward when someone needs to be killed. He isn't necessarily a violent person, but he understands the need to protect his company and friends. He earned the nicknames Bear and Grave due to his ability to kill like a bear....and he has yet to fail a hit.

He is not known to smile....at all. When he isn't out on hits, he is charged with the responsibility of watching Big Daddy's daughter, Bella. Whether it's going shopping, going to the movies, driving her and her friends around, it doesn't matter....he has to do it. He is, subsequently, extremely patient....otherwise he probably would have killed Bella by now. She has a tendency to forget who he is and makes him carry all kinds of stuff. When she has too much to drink, or has an accident and is unable to walk, she knows that he will handle her in the most gentle of ways, as if it were his own life in his hands.....because if she gets hurt, he gets hurt.

Loyal to the end, he finds himself at a disadvantage when it comes to matters of life due to him being naive.

Okay, you can all join when you want.

4. Domino

Domino CGO

Name: Bella

Weapon(s): Ruger .44 Magnum short barrel, 2 butterfly knives

Physical Description: Bella
    Bella...again...

Bella loves to dress in suits and ties all the time. Her favorite kind of suit has pinstripes, and enough room for her gun and knives. She also likes hats, and is never seen without the ring Big Daddy gave her for her 16th birthday. Big Daddy's Heart

Biography: Bella was born into the world of the mafia. Being Big Daddy's daughter has it's advantages, and Bella makes full use of them. Everyone in the city knows her, and her keeper, Bear. Though Bear can be a bit of a downer, Bella trusts him with her life. She's brash, outspoken, and gets her way with everything, everywhere. She enjoys going out and having a good time.

PLAYER KNOWLEDGE: Bella is often troubled by the way she is respected and revered by the city. Nothing can touch her because she is Big Daddy's daughter, but she also wants to make a name for herself. After all, Big Daddy won't always be there to take care of her. She also keeps a picture of her mother hidden away in a secret pocket that she sews into every suit coat she buys.

5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Site Administrator

Just to be sure is this supposed to be an rp or a collaborative writing project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Steel

Collab writing

7. Valkyrie

Kk cool might have something later this week to post for this.

8. Steel

Sounds good to me. Is anyon else going to join?

9. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

Im not good in collabs. Soz.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

10. Domino

Domino CGO

It's cool, Dante. No worries.

11. Steel

Valk, are you going to be putting up a character for this sometime this week? I can start this with only two writers and you can come in later, but I just was curious.

12. Valkyrie

Yes almost done with it so I will definitely have it up this week

13. Steel

Valk, just curious if you were going to be posting one up soon or what the progress was with that? If you need a hang, just PM me and I'll see what I can come up with.

Dante, I think you would actually do a lot better at this than you think. You are a great story teller, and that's all this is. Bascially....you just write until you're stumped or until you want someone else to write. And if you have any hiccups or points where you're unsure of what to write, just pass. If all else fails, you can simply write out your character....COME ON AND JOIN ALREADY!! :p

14. Dante Chaos

Haha ok ok il give it a try.
    Have to read it up first then il try posting something.

15. Steel

If you want, create your character and then we can do this: I'll post, Dom will post. At the end of her post, she will leave you an opening. Of, if she's okay with it, I will post and leave you an opening from there. Create your char for tonight and we'll go from there. I'll talk to her in the morning and see what she says.

16. Dante Chaos

Will do will do.

*puts a note in his agenda*

17. Valkyrie

Name:Dax

Weapon(s): Lever Acton Rifle, older style rifle that she has customized to her shooting style and her ability to sharpshoot extremely long distances with great speed and accuracy.

PhysicalDescription: She is young and beautiful. She has some tattoos on her hands and forfearms. She is somewhat of a mechanic and loves to work on her bike when given the chance. She has long dark hair that almost looks blue when it shines. her eyes are a light velvet green. She has a sassy sarcastic attitude yet tends to be careful and tries to avoid people and trouble. She is athelic in build and strong in muscle yet still very attractive when you get past the grease she is usually sporting from work on one piece of machinery to another.

Biography: She never knew her dad as she was too young when he was lost to her. He was involved with one of the large organizations that wanted to move in on Big Daddy's territory, but he refused to take part, not wanting war against Big Daddy. Because of his unwillingness to cooperate, the traitorous organization had him killed. Her mother than took their family servant and her into hiding within the city. But after months of hiding they had found them. The servant had grabbed Dax and had hidden with her in a small chamber designed like a panic room and through the cracks Dax watched in horror and painful silence, as her mother was executed for what they called conspiracy.

After that the servant left the city with Dax and all the family money he could pack in a car and drove as far away from the city as he could. He raised Dax as his own and taught her the art of sharpshooting. He taught her to always kill them before they got to her so she learned how to shoot at long distances picking off targets before they could get close. Also because it had always just been them and he had been the family servant he taught her mechanics to look after her own bike so that she would nevr have to rely on a man or anyone besides herself. She was 20 when the servant passed away and leaving her alone to her own life.

She has been a wanderer ever since on her motorcycle. Traveling to different towns and cities never staying long. The only thing she had from her past was a picture of her parents holding her when she was first born. Now she was on her way back to the city where it all began and perhaps to some answers.

18. Dante Chaos

Name: Alberto Dakante

Weapon(s):
    - Dual moddified Desert Eagles's with extended clips fires exploding rounds. http://www.cryosites.com/shared/img/h/h ... 2frv0.jpeg
    - Winchester style repeating rifle for long range

PhysicalDescription: http://www.profilethai.com/wallpaper/or ... 1_1024.jpg
    Always wears a hat. It seems to be the same one each time but he often switches the emblem on the edge of his hat. He never takes off his sunglasses even inside. Has several scars left from whipmarks on his back and chest.

Biography: Alberto grew up as a orphan learning the harsh world around him. He was always a rascal and got in trouble allot for what he was punished for with whiplashes from the head nurse. At the age of 14 he and several other children escaped from the orphanage and roamed the lands together in search of their mother. A nurse who left the orphanage before them wich they just called her mother.
    During these times they overcame allot of hardships that hardened them. He lost 2 of his best friends during a thug raid on the place they where staying. He and a girl named Vanessa where the only ones left.
    At the age of 22 Alberto was living a peacefull live with Vanessa until they took her away from him.
    Alberto now roams the land in search for Vanessa, sworn with revenge on the people who took her from him.

edit:
    Player knowledge:
    Alberto is bit obsessed with the color red. If it has red he likes it.
    Both his guns are very heavy and a normal person would not be able to use them without proper training.
    He has a soft spot for strawberry sundays and loves to relax under a place with shade.
    If there are children in need he will not hesitate to help them.

cant think of anything else atm >_<

19. Steel

Take out the robotic stuff and I have no issues with it at all....but, I do have a question. If you are wielding dual Desert Eagles...why would you be firing 14mm rounds? The power of the guns comes from their .50 caliber bullets, so you're actually weakening the guns considerably. I am just curious why you decided to do that, I'm not saying that you need to change that part, just the robot part.

20. Dante Chaos

Fixed :D. I completly forgot DE uses high caliber ammo.