1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember the past but dont forget to look foward to the future.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fury_, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Fury_

Fury_ Member

So whats up all? Lol. Been like 2 years. A lot has changed I dont know if anyone even remembers me, I have a lot to tell and say, is there still a teamspeak server up? I'd like to talk to you guys

2. Shalifax

Shalifax New Member

Hey Fury. Dave here. TS server is still live.

ts.riffraffsyndicate.com is the server
    rrs is the password I always put in. Dunno if it is still needed or not.

I also haven't talked to anyone recently. I'm currently working every single morning at my job. I only get sundays off. So I'm very tired by the time I get home in the afternoons. I wish to play games with my fellow Syndicate brothers and sisters.

I hope things are well for you. It has been a while since we have talked, I know.

Don't be afraid to hop on TS every once in a while. You never know if you'll catch someone.

Dz

3. Fury_

Fury_ Member

well I joined retail Wow and do a lot of Xbox now, I'm on the TS server most of the time actually but its usually people form Holland :p

4. Domino

Domino CGO

I am just now finding the time, and feeling well enough, to catch up on here. Still getting used to the new layout of this board. Steel and I aren't really playing WoW anymore....not really much of anything for me lately. But, we are starting to play PSO2, so if you ever feel the need, feel free to join us there!

5. Dante Chaos

Dante Chaos RRS CTO Staff Member

i need to change back to default skin atm, didt see all these posts. Whats PSO2?
    nvm found it, the site doesnt have much info on it, is it PS? xbox?

6. Steel

Steel RRS CEO Staff Member

It's a PC game, but it's regionally closed to everyone outside of Asia at the moment. Which REALLY sucks because it's such an awesome game, and I would really love to play it without having to go through some back door VPN. I....REALLY.....wanna play that game through an NA or EU release.